Good Morning Mountains.......I love you!!!

It is Monday morning and I want to say I hate Mondays, but I can't.....so there! Hahahaha!  I woke up to the wind whirring outside my window along with the leaves rustling around my deck.  I felt myself cuddle deeper under my covers as I dozed back to sleep to the sound of raindrops falling on the roof.  Gotta love the mountains....I am telling ya!

When I finally dragged myself out of bed to start my morning,  I knew this morning was going to be well worth a slow morning.  I made some coffee as I found myself getting comfy on the couch to read just a few pages of this good book that I just started.  The rain and cold weather has a tendency to make me want to engulf myself in a good book and appreciate the sounds of the winter storm going through....
  As the rain turned into snow, I threw another log into the fire.  Yes, I said fire!  A cold morning is not complete without a crackling fire in our wood stove.  Mmmmmm cozy!
A start to a fresh new week and I have nothing but appreciation for where we live....mountain livin' can be addicting!

Comments

Popular Posts