The change of season in the Mountains!

There is nothing better than experiencing the change of season in the mountains.  Yes, were are blessed to have all 4 seasons.  There is a crisp feel in the air that I love so much.  Taking a walk down our street, smelling the pine trees brings on the anticipation of the upcoming Holidays.  I never get tired of all the smells that go along with colder temperatures.  This time of year drives me to want to be in the kitchen mixing up a batter for some sort of yummy baked good.  Not only does it make me want to bake but who can resist the all the comfort foods that go along with a chilly day.  Yes, I am talking about steamy, hot bowl of beef stew or chili!  Yes, we love food, but what we love most is our beautiful kitchen that makes it easy to create these yummy dishes.





Comments

Popular Posts