Let the Holidays Begin!!!!

It amazes me how the holidays just come so quickly.  It has been our tradition to have the holidays at our house.....why?  Because who wouldn't want to spend the holidays in the mountains!  Being up here gives you a sense of appreciation.....so much to be thankful for, living the dream at 36714 Peterson Road!
 This is the beautiful evening sky from our front deck.  It is absolutely breathtaking!
A glass of wine in my hand and relaxing to my husband as he strums his guitar!  I am telling ya it does not get better than this......

Along with beautiful evenings, taking a walk down Peterson on Thanksgiving morning was just what we needed before we got back in our kitchen to start preparing the feast.....

Turkey dinner was phenomenal to say the least.....I just love the feel of the holiday as my husband I work together to make this meal happen.
 Love how this turkey is cooking up!  Tears of joy and lots of laughter!

Comments

Popular Posts